Why Sponsor Miss Rodeo USA?
- Miss Rodeo USA has an active Facebook page where we post regular updates on current news of Miss Rodeo USA. We are creating sponsor photo galleries and have the ability to upload sponsor photos of your choice to help promote your business or event. The Facebook updates automatically coordinate with our website. We work hard to stay astride the ever-changing media and social network world.
- Additionally, our reigning Miss Rodeo USA creates an annual Facebook page where she logs her travels as Miss Rodeo USA and uploads photos of her appearances and sponsors. This is one more way that we reach out to the public to help promote our supporters.
National Pageant & Miss Rodeo USA/International Finals Rodeo Program
- The Miss Rodeo USA Association produces and distributes the MRUSA/IFR Program each year at the International Finals Rodeo in Oklahoma City. In 2014, approximately 33,000 tickets were sold to people attending the IFR, the Contract Acts Showcase, and the IFR Bucking Stock Sale. The MRUSA/IFR Program is available for purchase at each of the IFR Performances, the IFR Bucking Stock Sale, and the Contract Acts Showcase.
- Additionally, the Miss Rodeo USA Pageant recognizes all of its sponsors at each of its public competition events at the pageant. We typically have at least 7 public events during the pageant week.
Ad Copy, Radio, and Television
- Each Platinum Sponsor will have the opportunity to utilize Miss Rodeo USA for purposes of advertising campaigns throughout the year. In past years, this has included a range of uses from promoting a line of “Miss Rodeo USA” labeled product lines, to print ad copy, radio and television commercials, and personal appearances at events such as market, store-openings, and other on-location bookings.
- Miss Rodeo USA contributes a monthly article to Rodeo News magazine, a national publication that caters to the rodeo world. It is common for Miss Rodeo USA to mention sponsored products and awards in these articles. Every Platinum Sponsor will also be highlighted several times throughout the year in these articles.
- All sponsors will all receive a photo(s) of either the contestants or the reigning Miss Rodeo USA with the sponsor or the sponsor product. Each of these sponsors, during the sponsorship year, is also granted the license to identify that they are a sponsor of Miss Rodeo USA.