Schedule Miss Rodeo USA for Appearances
Schedule Miss Rodeo USA to Promote Your Event
Miss Rodeo USA can be a valuable sales tool for your rodeo. Listed are some examples of the ways in which she can boost awareness of your rodeo or western event.
- Miss Rodeo USA can visit local elementary schools and get the children in your area enthused about the upcoming rodeo. Focusing the visit on one grade works best – for example, fourth graders are very receptive to this type of visit. Providing a handout for the children to carry home can help increase awareness of the rodeo with their parents.
- Promote a coloring contest in your local school and have Miss Rodeo USA judge the winner. Arrange a local food sponsor to award the winning class with a pizza party, etc. This is a good way to involve your rodeo’s sponsors.
- Invite Miss Rodeo USA to be a guest speaker at civic organization meetings. Notify your local newspaper to send a photographer to the meeting and run the picture in the paper. Your rodeo can receive positive exposure at no cost to you!
- Arrange for Miss Rodeo USA to be a guest on a morning radio show or television show.
- Feature Miss Rodeo USA in parades, rodeo dances and autograph sessions at local western wear stores and other supporting businesses.
- Arrange for your town mayor to declare a proclamation for your rodeo and have Miss Rodeo USA receive the presentation along with your rodeo committee.
- Miss Rodeo USA can provide a new face, a new personality and a new slant for your rodeos marketing plan. In addition to being charming, personable and photogenic, the International Professional Rodeo Associations official ambassadress can insure added exposure and increased publicity as she discusses your rodeo with the news media. Miss Rodeo USA will provide her own photos to autograph.
Miss Rodeo USAs contract fees are $100 per day plus travel expenses. Your rodeo should provide lodging either at a hotel/motel or with a member of the rodeo committee.