Would you like to show off your photography or videography skills
at the 2019 Miss Rodeo USA Pageant?
The Miss Rodeo USA Association would love to hear from you! We currently have open positions for a professional photographer and a videographer for the 2019 pageant, scheduled for January 15-20 in Oklahoma City. We will accepts bids for the job beginning October 1, 2018. A decision will be made on or before November 30. 2018.
Requirements and Expectations:
- The official Miss Rodeo USA Photographer must be present in Oklahoma City from January 14th (day before pageant begins) until January 21st (day after pageant ends).
- Must be present for all scheduled activities unless otherwise discussed in advance (approximately 8am to 9pm each day from January 15-20, 2019)
- Must provide own equipment (including lighting) and helpers/assistants if needed
- Will be provided a list of necessary photo opportunities in advance
- Will be expected to be proficient in still and action photography
- Should be familiar with challenges of photographing cowboy hats and the accompanying shadow issues
- Only the official Miss Rodeo USA photographer (and Association members) may take photos of the Miss Rodeo USA Pageant . Therefore sales and potential profits will be protected. Photographer may sell individual images, prints, packages or complete discs.